Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MARVEL FUDGING COMICS!!!

PG=10000

Best night ever! (last night, tonight sucks beanie-babies).

I went into the city ON A TRAIN to go see Crystal's WILD. (I loved it btw).

Later at the after party I chatted with
THE EDITOR OF MARVEL COMICS!!!!
AND ...DRUMROLL POR FAVOR....
.
.
.
...
.....
.......
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICOLE AND CHERRY FROM PLAYWRIGHTS HORIZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(*Faint*)

They were so nice! Lauren, who was teh editor for MARVEL <3 told me that
"Your opitimism is the best thing about you. Don't lose it. It wears off on others".


Later i sang in Penn Station and got hi-fived by several random people.
Thus including my production of "CRAZY GIRL SINGING I COULD HAVE DANCED ALL NIGHT AND GET OTHER CRAZY PASSER BYERS TO SING ALONG".
<3

Best night ever!

OHH! And i'm working on a science project that includes CARNIVORIOUS UNICORNS!

EEEP!

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment