Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My cat is alseep, Micheal bay can eat it, and BATMAN

PG=100

I know we don't have to do that any more, Im jsut SOO used to it!

STREAM OF CONCIUSOUSNESS!
NO SPELLING!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOC>

my cat is asleep on my bed, he is so fluffy.
I feel obligated to tell you. hy? I DONT KNOW.

So anywhosk, I'm pretty sure I'm "sheliving" this blog.
I want to focuss on my writing and PRETTYT PROJECT>
I need to write a blog responding on my creative process.

Bleh. Responce on my creative process.

Its so icky. I feel that it sucks the life out art. ITs the equal of making a story plot for "The Raven".
Once you step back and analyze art I feel that it is no longer special.
True, art analysis is important.
But not in this way.
I belive that art should be observed with an open mind and not a 20 minute essay.

I still don't know what i'm going to talk about.
I wrote poetry.
the end.

Well i have to find pictures that inspire me
I have alot going on with me.
WRITERS BLOCK!
Nothing good is being produced! I can't write, I can't sing I cant RAWAR!!!K}F)(*YGFDSWAqawsedrftybnmi<>

iNSERT CURSEY WORDS HERE.

oops, sorry. CAP LOCK

Back to normal!
This is going to be really long. Sorry Aladren.

My cat is so FUZZY!!!!!
haha, cat tongue tickels toes.

I've been trying to cumulate some poetry for for my "PRETTY POEMS" but i'm not getting far.
So i though that if I dug up the dead "AKA my Senior Showcase project that I've been planning since the first week of freshmen year", I would get somewher.
NADA.
Well..I mean...
I feel like I'm getting somewhere on the play i started freshie year. But no where to the piont that it is even understanable.
its like...random bits and peice of a scene, a monoluge or even character.
Most of the time I don't even know what I'm talknig about.
I still deffinatly know that I'm using my play for senior showcase as planned.

IT WILL B DONE IF IT KILLS ME ! (it probably will)
I don't even know where this is going. Has it been twenty mintes yet?!
 ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
 IM A PIRATE!
I almost killed a man today because he said I couldn't be batman because i was a girl.

Bitches, please. I AM BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATMAN!
IM SO WORRIED! I heard that someone in the jsutice league is gonig to turn out gay soon!
Not that I have anything wrong with gay superheros.
I mena, ya...we need more than the ONE X-man character to be gay.
But INVENT A NEW GAY SUPERHERO ! DO NOT MESS WITH MY BELOVED CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO! ESPECIALLY MY BATMAN!

BACK OFF MICHEAL BAY: RUINER OF EVERY CHILDHOOD MEMORY!

Trying to write comedy stuff for brittany. not getting anywhere.
I have to go to piano soon. ugh.
My fingers still hurt from honnor society still!
It was sooooooo wierdd.
I'm not going to lie: i'm alittle upset that they didn't thank me after everything I did for them. =(

oh well.

Ok, I can't do this any more.
IM MAKING IT 20MINUTES LATER!

HAYLEY OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment