Sunday, April 13, 2014

Blogs and bit of a rant

So blogs for this week:


Monday: I stayed after to help with auditions. fun.

Tuesday: I was in the city for my internship with Young Playwrights. my play is due on the 15th and I have ALOT of 9/11 to reveiw over. yay.

Wednesday: I started the programs. woot woot. and started the bio's (which I will rant about later).

Thursday: I stayed after and I had a voice lesson with N'digo. She doesn't have a great voice, but I think voice lessons will be really good for her acting because it will help her breathe and de-tenseify herself.

Friday: Finished the programs, even though basically none of the seniors did their bio's. I am VERY upset about this because no one listens to me about deadlines. As seniors we should be setting examples, and bio's is literally the easiest thing to because they all have them already done. All they needed to do was copy and paste them into the document. So in return, they aren't in the program. they have a name and nothing else. It's embarrassing. It really shows jsut how much no one gives a fuck about deadlines and how they dont care about actually doing anything for this show. We won't have a show done and I feel like Hannah and I are the only people really doing things for this show. Again. I always feels that I just never said it. Well: there it is.

And it upsets me: because I love my fellow seniors! They are aweosme and talented: but OHMYGOD lazy ass bastards who are so fully of senior-itis I am going to have quarentine the entire theatre classroom.

I know that I have senioritis too because I am gonig to collage and I just want to be done so I can work with people that will treat things professionally and respectfully.

I am jsut so sick and tired of being walked on. i've had enough. if I have to turn into some mega-godzilla bitch to get things done? SO BE IT THEN.

Bitch-zilla out.


https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B7YWfo0O1gsTRnlsN3lvX0dFaGs


(OHMYGOD: WHY DID NONE OF MY WORK SHOW HERE AND SHIT OHMYGOD I AM SO PISSED ITS ALL OUT OF LINE. FUCK IT: I'M EMAILING IT TO PEOPLE)



No comments:

Post a Comment