Sunday, May 11, 2014

LOGS NOT BLOGS

So.... I really don't understand these new "logs" that we are doing---because their basically blogs with timestamps----

#Confussed?

SO I am just going to continue doing what I have been doing---and putting down time.


MONDAY-SATURDAY: Theatre and writing music. All day everyday.

Thursday*: Went to see a reading of PHILIA at Young Playwrights from 7-10ish. (SO GOOD btw)

SATURDAY: 4:30-Late 9ish I was at (played piano at) The Newark Imporv festival.


I haven't gotten much studying done (because, not to bitch---but I haven't had any time. I've been too busy attempting to underscore an entire show)----- SO I have decided that SUNDAY will be my study day. (yay----so much for sleeping)---

I wasn't there for when the day of the final was announced----so Here is my somewhat mock study guide I am making for myself using this website:

http://www.cwu.edu/~robinsos/ppages/resources/Theatre_History/



MAY 18th- Origins of Theatre, Theatre & Drama in Ancient, Roman & Byzentine Theatre

MAY 25th- European Drama in The Middle Ages, Italian Theatre, English Theatre (1642)

JUNE 1st- Spanish Theatre (1700- Golden Age), French Theatre (1500-1700), Asian Theatre

JUNE 8th- English Theatre (1642-1800), Italy & France (18th century), Northern and Eastern European Theatre of the 18th century.

JUNE 15th- Europe & US 19th century (then late 19th century), Modern Theatre (1875-1915)

JUNE 22nd- Theatre and war (WWI WWII), Europe and US 1940-1968, Theatre after 1968.



WHEH!

I am tired from just typing that!

well-----ya. I miss blogs.





-hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment