Sunday, July 22, 2018

The End of The Age: Good afternoon, Good Evening, And Goodnight.

(A note from the future: This was written 6/24/14 and it was never posted and I'm going through and looking at all my old blogs: I can't believe this never got posted! So here is a very long overdue message from 17 year old me).


This blog is long over-due.

Here I have spent 4 years...ranting, raving, contemplating, and miss-spelling all of it on the way down.
Now that I have graduated highschool: it is time to retire this blog. Because this project has been a success: I have indeed survived highschool.

Onto big, better, and spell-checked blogs.

Thank you for dealing with my crap for so long,
Hayley Michelle Trachtenberg



If you want to follow my new adventures: Surviving College: link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment