Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sorry for being sorry..so..IM NOT SORRY!

PG=100

Ugh. Today was shiz.
I feel terrible about the rock star project.
I know I can lip sing it: But i refuse to support lip singing. It's unethical and unmoral. If you ahve to lip sing, you shouldn't be singing in the first place.

But that's not my problem...
I can't do this.
any of it.

Not barbra Striesand, not anyone!

I AM DEFININATLY NOT AN ACTOR!

I was trying to hide my terrible-ness, behind singing the song well...but Aladren saw through my hiding in the corner.

I should never have chosen acting.
ugh, STUPID-STUPID-STUPID-STUPID!

I'm going to go out there and laugh-cry until I bleed.
I am so scared, I'm actually sick to my stomach!!!

But i commited to it..so I have to suck it up.
But what i guess my biggest fear is..failing.
Infront of everyone.
Aladren.
But main;y myself.

I'm not ready for this...but i guess I have to act like I am.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment