Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bomb threat and why god still hates me

PG-100

Are we blogging? i feel like we are blogging....anyway...Bomb threat today. I left everything behind, and i couldn't get back into school to get my stuff.

No books..
no phone.
no ipod.
NO CLOTHES....


and worst of alll.....
NO MUSIC!

I brought my music in today and its STUCK IN THE AUTITORIUM!
At least i know it's safe.

Sad.
I FROZE TODAY!
I can't stop coffing.
I get very sick when not properly cared for.
I'm like comic books: I am worshiped by nerds and I need to be kept in the perfect tempature or I'm worthless. But treated correctly im worth a MILLION BUCKS~! (oh- i love nerd simalies for me. I'm so awsome!~)

Back to the real deal.
I'm worknig a project.
SECRET PROJECT...for now.
At the moment it's in hyatis, but as soon as main stage is over I am going full force with my idea.

If you have something you belive in; GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment