Wednesday, February 15, 2012

UGHHHH

PG=100

So frustrated with these LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In some confussion that could ONLY happen on a Sitcom....(or you know, happen to me..)
I have to play one of the elads in Crystals play!

Its such a great play, and I'll be working with great people..
I JSUT CANNOT GET THESE LINES!

Plus i have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much on my plate!
rarw!

GUITAR, PIANO< VIOCE< HW< POETRY CLASS, DRAMATURGY, PLAY FOR SCHOOL< PLAY FOR TEMPLE, BRETT's PLAY< DAVID'S STORY, JESSICIA's STORY< CHORES, MY PRETTY PROJECT...etc.

List go on.
I know it sound slike I'm complaining..im not. im jsut supper stressed.

But now I'm complaining...

Have dance cross trainging tomarrow for 3 hours!
I am going to die.

I cannot stress how MUCH i hate dance.

I feel very uncomfortable.
Like  a clustraphobic kind of un-comfortable.
It makes me feel..gross and heavy.

ew.

I mena, like one hour isn't bad enoguh. I am stilly et to get throguh a dance class with Mac without crying because I get so uncomfortable.
Hopefully I will get used to it..But it just sucks.
It sucks because I know i'm setting a bad example for Aladren and my self,
and I can do better...but I jsut SUCK.

ug.

I have to work on my HW.
BEcasue aparently my teachers all decided to give me projectsd due tomarrow that require LOTS OF RESEARCH!.
THANKS! =(

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment