Sunday, November 24, 2013

NOVEMBER 18th- 22nd

MONDAY- FRIDAY
PG=100

So I Kinda had a bullshit week, so this is going to be a bullshit blog!
Tuesday I had my internship, and then Wednesday I gave Kimani a voice lesson. I did finish the Indygogo campaign movie (it does not have sound yet, i sent it out to the seniors and asked Seb if he could but sound in. I gave him the track I needed.). So there is that---
I ALSO started my website, but I did all of this on Friday night. like---- I did 7 hours of work in one day. I know it is bad work ethic, but I have had really---- big issues this week.

I have discovered that I am a "tortured artist" because I hate everything.
And hormones and Teenage angst. There is always that.

But I really like the start of my portfolio website: all professional: but still a hint of ME in it. So---whoop!
Again, I didn't do that much but what I did was cool.

OH ANOTHER THING I DID:
I finished the final script of SWAGSPEARE & FRIENDS.

Really really really really really really nervous about senior showcase: I just want this skit show to work. And right now---- we are very behind, and very unprepared and I am very very very nervous.

I found a gray hair near my ear today--- GRAY HAIR. I pulled it out, it was painful. Wrote a spoken word on it: so there is that.

I'm going to stop now:
goodnight.


http://editor.wix.com/html/editor/web/renderer/edit/c47998fa-985f-44b3-9e11-684a3e5f9773?metaSiteId=643fd672-ad97-4aff-b459-d017aeb66979&editorSessionId=55175CBF-25A4-4F0E-B4F5-8DCF87614012&#save=0

No comments:

Post a Comment