Monday, December 2, 2013

GAH- IM A STUPID FUCK: HERE ARE MY BLOGS FOR LAST WEEK (Nov 25th - November 27th)

MONDAY
(it's a monday---)
PG=100

GOAL: Start website/ review and make it not look so conceited.

ACHIEVED? Started? yes. Not self-centered? NO.

I am a selfish fuck. I literally spent an hour just playing with filters for my face and there are a TON of me on there-- so I am selfish. Granted.

I have three pages done. My "home page" which is---not really done. it needs to be less---me. Then my "Bio" page. and then I started this weird portfolio thingy and I thought I would try and be "innovative" and use a picture gallery to talk about my playwrighting---which was a HORRIBLE IDEA.

It's really cool looking, but not very professional---so I gave up on that.
if you want to look at my failure as a person---take a look:

http://editor.wix.com/html/editor/web/renderer/edit/c47998fa-985f-44b3-9e11-684a3e5f9773?metaSiteId=643fd672-ad97-4aff-b459-d017aeb66979&editorSessionId=6BAE9DE4-5C6C-4BDC-9290-686158F9F38C




TUESDAY
PG=100

I HAVE INTERNYTHINGS THIS DAY IN NYC. SO FUCK BLOGGING. SORRY, NOT SORRY!




WEDNESDAY
PG-100

Goal: read/write ALL shakespeare plays for SWAGSPEARE

Acheived? NO---but I have traction

So-----Aladren is trying to kill me. The only logical answer. Aladren came to class for like---2 seconds and told me that I needed to do ALL 33 SHAKESPEARIAN plays for swagspeare....

and then left.

no further explanation.

So I started to read like----- 20 of them----

And I am kinda lost and dazed and word-hungover.
So.
Many.
WORDS.

Gah. it's mid eval torture I tell you.  I read "Tamming of the shrew", ALL THE HISTORIES ( all henry's, richards, and apparently king john's----gah, the worst part of it all), Much Ado, Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, Tempest, Julius Cesear, Twelth Night, As You Like it, Two Gentlemen of Verona, merchant of Venice, Othello, Love Labor's Lost, Winter's Tale, etc.

TOO MANNY PLAYS.

I have decided to die and become a tree.

I have no clue what to write for Much Ado About Nothing---because I love it just the way it is: i have nothing to say about it....and Merchant of Venice because---honestly? I would do a mash-up of "To succeed on broadway you need jews" from Spamolot, and "springtime for Hitler" from the Producers---put Shakespeare in a swatztikah covered outfit and throw him onto the stage---- but APARENTLLY that's not allowed in a school area.....


so


ya


but like---gah. I'm gonna lose hair over this.

Bad week.

XP =(









No comments:

Post a Comment