Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MONDAY BLOG

PG=1000000000000

Ok. Didn't blog on monday. had piano voice.
Dad isharping on me to choose between music and playwrighting again.
Aladren mentioned trying to work with other musicians in class. I would like to work sebastian. Imma ask him if he can help me hook up a MIDI chord to my piano. =)
Anywho, i have alot to do.
Working on play for thursday, memorising monolugue. Thinking about being a beatrice not a hero....i think. I don't know. I'm beatrice dressed as hero.....
Problem is i don't like the way beatrice dresses...I'm a bith trying to dress...innocently? Its complicated metephore on how i don't love myself enough.
This is rough. gonna think it through over some Ulong tea. yum.<3
Posts on Pretty Project. READ N SHARE PLEASE!
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment