Wednesday, November 30, 2011

STUFFFF

PG=100

Liking Sootalus! <3

Also workin on Benefit Concert Set list. I get 10-12 minutes so Imma try timming it. So this is what I got:

1. Fun and Games (Original)
2. Channuka Song (I promised Zari that if i got in i would do it. Plus its channuka..so I gotza ta, you know?!) (Oh, and its original)
3.  Chip on your Shoulder (Original)

Then Hopefull A cover and A new song i writing for the show. "PHsyco Crazy Ex-Girlfriend".
Sneek peek? No need to beg...Her it is!


" I’ve been listening to a lot of Adele/ I’ve been watching General Hospital/I’ve already gain five pounds/ Ever since the day I found out/ Your new chew toy looks a lot like me/ except a little fatter in the thighs/. But I knew you like I was Reverend Hale/ Your just the devil in disguise/
So I’m a hunt you down/ Like a blood hound/ Morriarty better start thinking about leave town/ I’m not a psycho/ You just broke the wrong girls heart"

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment