Monday, December 12, 2011

Film, funnies, Mean people and music

PG=100

Sorry it's soo late to post! I was practicing piano, I need MAJOR help!

ugh, rachmoninoff (hard to spell) is complicated. Learning is 18th variation. I learned it's adaptation, Somewhere in time..but by far it's my hardest peice i've tried to tackle. 6 pages!
<3

So my friend in film is doing a web series about Surviving highschool..(Hmm...wonder where she got that idea), which will include Girls freaking out over cheating bf's (hmm..again..coinceidence/ XP), fighting the bully and then getting expelled for standing up for yourself..and best of all...FACEBOOK DELIMIA!

Ok, ok..It's my life!

My friend is pulling situations from my blog!
She's coming to me for ideas. No, i don't consider it stealing i find it rather special that she honnors my opinion on her film..so ya. <3

Working on setlist to email to Rebbeca.

Mom is yelling, can't type much longer! ugh!
Will post MANY pretty Proeject's tomarrow to make up.
<3
Hayley Michelle
(I need to stop with the intenet <3!)

No comments:

Post a Comment