Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Smart Asss Stash

PG-100

Once again, Ms.Drama Queen strikes!

Had a little bit of an akward epiphany today "during" Shop. Left shortly afterwards to sort things out.

I relized that i am a self-centered, mean, sadistic, egotisitc girl who hates herself but loves haveing others love her....REALLLY wierd Paradox of my life.

So i'm figureing things out. Want to take an IQ test.
I can't pray on others to make me feels important and smart.
I need proof that i am not stupid.

I have this.. issue, where i feel if i can't be the prettiest i have to be the smartest.

I am not a confident person, but when it comes to brain power...I'm over confident.
Its like i have this other side of me, who is a brain pimp.

I have to constantly prove to myself and others that i'm supirior. Which today, i found out is a lie.

So i relized that i sux as a human being, and i really need to change.
For now on, every time i try to be smart or witty, or "superior". I am going to give a dollar of my own money to a "Smart ash Stash", which i will give to..Let's start doing the right thing..A charity.
(PS: Yes, i did steel this idea from a TV show. Don't laugh at me).

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment