Sunday, June 2, 2013

SO I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS BOOK---- ya

So hi!

I have not posted ALLLLLLLLL WEEEEEKKKK--- because I have been MEGA MEGA busy with my book and having "issues" with  my publisher..... but I have all of my stuff now. And it most likely will not count, but I want to show all my work this week anyway.

MONDAY

I edited chapters 30-36. I did grammar, spell check, sentence formation (fragments and run-ons) as well as cosmetic changes to phrasing. On the docs I have all my edit pages and my official book.


TUESDAY

I worked on the cover which originally looked like this:
(Ya....I know... sorry. Don't worry, it gets better!!)
 
 
WEDNESDAY
 
The "new" cover:
 
THURSDAY:
I finished edits 36-38 (last chapter) and was on a field trip.
BUT I still worked!
 
 
FRIDAY:
I went to the film festival and worked on my "final" (as of this moment) cover:
 
(front)
(back)
 
SATURDAY:
 
SAT's! and participated in Richard Biozic's Recital.
 
 
TAR_DAR!


 
 
So I am on the phone with my publisher at the moment and we are just working out the kinks!
Check for my book at amazon.com/BarnesAndNobles
(a more detailed URL to come)  Next week!!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment