Monday, June 24, 2013

what I've done for film

Dear ms.Aladren,
My computer crashed, so I am typing this on my tiny iPod..... And on blogger. So my "evidence" is on the google drive and once my computer is working, I shall email you further examples of my work.

So I originally wrote the screen play- where we had 14 different drafts (at least 5-6 will be in google drive in a file called playing god NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH the film folder where both Collins and my script are). 

I also wen around school and took all of the location photos and scouting with NIOLA while Hannah was away in Germany. (I scouted, NIOLA too pictures) I believe those as well are on the drive in the design folder, but don't quote me. They are, however, definably on the black iPad.) 
As well as scout locations, I found inspiration images which are in te design folder under every character: in the film class 2013 folder. playing god: design. There are several images for each character).

Once we began filming, I was Production Manager (I don't think that's the correct term...but yes). I was there for every single shot an I did all of the rehearsal reports.

Hannah, NIOLA, and I worked on scheduling however I tried fevoriously to keep everyone on schedule.

I donated several props and also helped tech the shooting.

On gmail, (I shall email you this once my computer works) I have all of the reports of our filming written by yours truly.

This is what I did for the did process.

Ta-da I guess...... 

Thank you for allowing me to email you this. Have a lovely lovely lovely summer!!!

-Hayley Michelle 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment