Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 9/23/2013--- September 9/27/2013




MONDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: Fix my play to not be shit

Achieved? Meh.

So I've been working on this damn play and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOooo beyond stuck and appalled. I write better than this. I do. I am funny--- just--- this is so forced. I'm going to try and play around with adding a third character.

BEFORE:


AFTER:


TUESDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: Write 5pages in the new new comedy

Achieved? YESH

So I think I hit something awesome. Adding a third character in here was sweet!!! I like to think of her as a little annoying barley potty trained puppy. I'm just--glad. Cuz it feels new for me. Better and stuff. The play isn't anywhere near done---but I'm working on it!!! Yay progress!!!


BEFORE:


AFTER:



WEDNESDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: Clean Classroom and assist Jillian in vocals.

ACHIEVED? like a boss

Stayed after school and "taught" a voice lesson to freshie Jillian. Then I cleaned the classroom with Alexis and Jillian. 
The lesson went pretty well. Jillian has ahold range: we just got to work on hitting notes! She has a ton of promise. We're meeting next Tuesday I think XD

I don have pictures, but aladren was there for most of the lesson---so ya. That's my proof.


THURADAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: think/start college essays---try not to cry that much.

Acheived? Heck no!!!

I hate the interwebs. I sat down to really think and start my essays. We did a really cool thing where we spoke the essay out loud for like 5 minutes or so---- 
So I tried to do that and it didn't go well. I was a snobby soggy mess and I got distracts easily and nothing got done----
I tried an my ADHD got in the way---- on the bright side---I wrote 4 songs------- god I'm lame.



FRIDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: FINISH THE SENIOR SHOWCASE PLAY

Achieved? SORT OF.

I didn't finish it but I'm like---5 lines away from being done. My lazy ass forgot to take picture but I was chatting up a storm on the chat/comments so there should be something on google drive. 
I think the play is really coming together! It's not my best work, but it's decent. Still a progress: gonna finish it Saturday maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment