Thursday, March 3, 2011

must....orginize...(OCD TIME!!!)

PG=1000

ok, so today was my first day back from suspension.
i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be back.
I missed shop!

So today we teched, and i had funnn. Got to fold fabric anddraw with soap so i am a very happy girl.
BUT THEN WHEN I WENT TO GET THE SAFTEY PINS AND I OPENED THE DRAW AND IT WAS A MESS.

I had recently orginized it: hat pins, saftey pins, other sharp objects i found, and a nice neat stack papers.

THE PAPERS WERE EVERY WHERE, SO WERE THE HAT PINS AND THE SAFTEY PINS WERE GONE!!!!

PEOPLE
WILL
PAY

I dont have OCD, but in a way i do.
Last year i took an entire week and orginized our drama club's costume shop by color, fabric, size and season.

Single handedly. I jsut find it that when you orginize with outher people, it never gets orginizied. if you want something done, you do it yourself.

I know that for main stage, costume shop is Lea's baby, so i know it wasnt her who screwed up my orginization (its her baby. if someone messed it up tshe would b mad to) (hi lea), AND WHO EVER DID SCREW MY ORGINAZTION...IF YOU CONFESS NOW NOW BODILY HARM WILL COME TO YOU.

After main stage, i will make it my life to fix the costume shop IF ITS THE
LAST
THING
I
DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment