Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pg=100

I was going to post in the pretty project, but i didn't interview anyone this weekk.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hi.

Today isat out in cross0training, because i can;t do anything until the 18th. (stupid doctors XP).
Iwas jsut out of it today...idk.

I think its because I have a song obbession.

REGINA SPECTOR: GUINUS NEXT DOOR


HOLY SHIZA ITS AMAZING!!!

I cant stop singing it, or playing it....ITS DRIVING ME INSAINE!!!

So i'm writing a play about it...
not my obession, the song.
Something i Love about Regina's music is that she hates talking about what her lyrics mean. She leaves it up to her fans! There are literally THOUSANDS of websites dedicated to de-coding her lyrics.  It's interesitng to hear others views on songs.

LISTEN TO THE SONG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
<3333

ya...so...back to listening to the song!

Bye!
Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment