Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm not selling my music, therefore i can't play it

PG=100

Not such a good day. Got called a gimp again. god...

I talked to Aladren about some stuff i need to work on.

I went home and i talked to my parents, about it...got into another fight with them.

So now i can't take music lessons anymore because i don't want to sell my music, i want to play it. However, i don't want to go to Collage for Music, because there isn't a degree for what i want.

Then my dad said i don't take anything serious. He says that i dont have apeice of music written down..WHICH IS A LIE BECAUSE I HAve all my lyrics AND CHORDS DOWN SAVED TO MY COMPUTER AND SEVERAL OTHER PLACES! i HAND WRITE ALL MY MUSIC, NOTES AND MELODY...

He said he's stopping my music lessons...and that my jazz song i wrote is terrible.

Not feeling so good right now...

Hayley michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment