Monday, October 17, 2011

So i might possibly have gotten Mono

XP PG=100

Yup. Ya heard me....Mono.

Idk, my doctor said it was a POSSIBILITY!!!!!! But i'm a drama queen..soi i'm gonna go with I have mono.

Either that or an extreame case of strep...however the test did come out as negitive....XD

I;ve been sick for 5 days already, strted on Friday..i was well enough to see Aldren's show, buyt on the ride home it was MURDER!

So stuck at home watching Castle re-runs until i can talk..My throat is inflamed.

I think i missed a guest artist today. I was very depressed.
I did MUCHO TONS OF WRITING!!!
I guess thats a plus to being home....my cat is fat.

Sorry, again, Thisis a s SOC,....ya.
He really is round thoguh. Sorry, he is squashing my foot at the moment. I 'm looknig at him now.....

Maybe i should stop typing.
Going to send in my writings now to Aladren. yay!

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment