Friday, January 18, 2013

FRIDAY POST (1-18-13)

Today aladren and the seniors left for Ohio (have fun!!!) so we all got to play the quite game in a closet of the dance studio....

Because I am scrapping what I have, and I don' have an initial idea yet: I'm focussing on the display case that Riley and I have been working on. I goatherd some quotes on the 5''7'' wooden carved maniquinns a to represent caliban,Ariel, Ferdinand, and Miranda. I can purchase them at a local A.C. Moore in Cransbury Township. The maniquinn hands, o the other Wegmans... Is alot harder to find. There are only a few select stores that carry these expensive items: I going them at the cheapest in an Utcherethcs art store j brick nj--- 21.99 for each land (45ish for left and right).

So two hands===$45
Four figures====$27


Total: $73

Yay?


Making the trip maybe tomorrow to buy these things--









No comments:

Post a Comment