Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TUESDAY BLOG (1-15-13)

Hello Again--- I did not ask Aladren for a new assignment: since I went to the Honnor Roll breakfest thingy and I couldn't eat a damn thing =(

OH! I got Principle's List! that's the equivillant of Deans list!! yeep!

So-- um, past good news. Now to the stuff where I don't have things to work on--- I got into communication with Scott. He is very nice- and wants to hear what I have been working on:

issue is, what I have been working on is being a STUBBORN THING when it came down to bringing it from the page to performance.

What I wrote was melody line for Brittany. We have VERY diffrent ranges: so I think I'll have to pull a favor from a friend of mine to do the low range I wrote for, or pull Brittany and ask her if she can help.

But I have been thinking about changing it yet again: Scott listed drumset, electric guitar, loops and ambient sound, keyboards, voice (female) and (some) piano, both electric and acoustic...

So i initally had electric organs and acustic bass: but I think I may incorpret a sitar and electric ambient sounds for the sample.

Tonight I'll try to post a the picture of my start to finish sound bite-- if I can figure out how to take a screen shot...


anyone know?


No comments:

Post a Comment