Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TUESDAY BLOG (1-22-12)

GRR!!!

I can't get onto the Tempest blogger...this sucks. I'll figure it out tomorrow, i was so excited because I finally had something I could do! and now I don't.....sad face.

I don't really have anything to do: I'm going to sadly, send Scott what I have (not excited about it at all) and then we start froms cratch on the tempest sound. So until then (computer downstair with my music is being a big ol meany--- I'll email him later tonight)--- I'm just going to talk about my plan for the tempest blog.


Really for me, I think the best route to take the blog is to be airy, cute with a professional sarcasm tone that good journalist have. My plan is to write the SHITT out of the journals: make people want to come to the show. Talk about it's process, the people working on (mini---- epic bio's on Chris and Lea Sr.) Hopefully get to do some "private" interviews with people or jsut plainly premote the show in general.

Kind of "The Pretty Project" but nothing like that what-so-ever....am I making sense?


Probably not.


Also I'd be sharing links and pics from our tumblr page, instagram and FB/ twitter....

All I have at the moment is a plan and nothing else to do....=(


why am so dumb? I JUST WANT TO LOG IN A BLOG!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment