Monday, January 21, 2013

MONDAY BLOG (1-21-13)

Wow...stil nothing to do. but because everyone was sick today I was SM for a day.

I contacted Scott with my apology: but he still wants to hear what I have,so I'll shoot my stuff over to him today and see if I can link the sound clip to hear.

it's really cheesy with my crappy sitar playing and all--- but it is at least "music". So I'll have to deal.

Scott is uploading his Dropbox soon and after that I can get an Idea in where we are headed.
For now my attention is turned to the opening number (the tempest itself) where he had mentioned that it might be a video-overlay. So today I have been listening to artist that I feel might be in teh correct direction: tomorrow I start to write!!!!


Here is the list I've been going through:


- philip Glass
- Myleene Klass
- Joe Bongiorno
- Some scottish punk Artist Who's name I can't recal
- My bike is a pipe bomb
- early Tom waits
- late Andrew Lloyd Webber
- early vinal AC/DC
- a CRAP LOAD of expirimental artist who's name are escaping me at the moment000
- Tun-yards (wolly-wolly gang)

No comments:

Post a Comment