Monday, April 15, 2013

BLOG WEEK: April 15, 2013-April 19, 2013. (FILM)

MONDAY
PG=100000000000 (its all on docs. Celtx is hard: google lied).
This film is killing me--- never worked so hard on writing a script in my life. It's still not finished. I don't care. I quit. I'm not an artist: I am a tree.
I am a tree but I'm a dead tree. So don't try to water me or give me sun.
Because I am
DEAD.

TUESDAY
PG=100
Re-worked song. it's pretty bad-ass if you ask me. Emailed everyone.

WEDNESDAY
PG=100
RE-RE-RE (like for the 17th time) RE worked the script. ugh. Tried a bunch of things, but more things failed than succeeded.

THURSDAY
PG=100
Offical ending was added to the script. Thank the JEWISH LORD that it is done.

FRIDAY
PG=100
Celtx is a bitch.
The script is in proper format, spell-checked and (hopefully) shared with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment