Sunday, April 7, 2013

FILM: blog

Pg=100

Can't believe this don't save!!!

So I "finished" my screenplay (Aladren needs to approve/feedback).

So I have started to read FUNTEOJAVENTA
(Pretty sure that is not the name--- maybe it's not eve Spanish. But I tried.)

I cannot get through it. The language is easy and the story of the town rebelling against the commander is a simple tale--- it's just---- god the rhyme.

I know the rhyme is unintentional (or is it!?) but my mind cannot get past it's natural beat ( up down up down up down etc).
It's a simple ABABABBA pattern that almost makes it poetry.
It's very much like a limerick poem.

I try and take the words seriously but y brain is pudding and is a joker today.

Ill keep working on it. So far I'm 5 pages in and singing ABC's....



No comments:

Post a Comment