Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL 21-25 BLOGGING

MONDAY
Worked on the script. I'm running out fo things to do and I can't fo anything else but sit on my butt because I interfere with other peoples work. I'm just--- I WANNA BE HELPFUL!

TUESDAY
I've finished FUENTAOVAJUNA. It was pretty awesome. Althoguh I still laughed at how strong the iambic pentamiter of it all--- I enjoyed the text and the story archs. =) Going to start LIFE IS A DREAM later today maybe-- excited to read it after talking about it's influence at Court Theatre and The Golden Age in General today in Theatre History.

WEDNESDAY
Worked even more on the script. Just going o change the bedroom prank to the panty prank and I'm done. =)

THURSDAY
Worked on a play THE MIRANDA EFFECT OR IN SHORTER WORDS: THE HISTORY OF FEMENISM PART I. New play inspired by an exersize in class. Super excited. Also got my rejection from Young Playwrights. Great feedback. Really happy to know that I can do things! Also worked a tad on spelling for the film. ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment