Monday, May 6, 2013

BLOGS FOR WEEK (APRIL29- MAY 10) FILM STUFF

PG=100

ohmygod--- I cannot belive I deleted my bloggs from April 29th week---
So a SHORT recap:

Monday- I started to re-read Fuentaovajunta to have a better understanding of the humor. Its a slow process because the very strict iambic pentamitar is still ringing in my head. Of course, it shouldn't bother me It bothers me in many classic peices such as Tartuffe where the verse is so strong. But I understand the customs of the time and how an ear is supposed to hear such words--- my ear has not ajusted to it.l I love the story arch and what the play stands for--- but the structure block is well...:blocking me. XP

Tuesday- i formatted the script in Celtix and TRIED to send it to everyone shared. I cannot upload it to drive without loosing the format. ick. Hope it sent.

Wednesday- long day, but basically i forgot to blog and worked on my book instead.

Thursday- I saw the dance show. Really amazing in many aspects.

Friday- I did not blog because I was in the mountains on a Transcendentalist Leadership Award Retreat under RYLA (rotary Youth Leadership Acadamia).

IT WAS SO AWESOME! I climbed a mountains, trees, hiked some more--- I learned what to do in interviews, how to fire someone, how to deal with certain people in the workspace. I overal learned so many things that make me a better person and leader and I cannot wait to put them into action!


SO NOW TO THIS WEEK!

Monday- Turns out Celtix did not send--- so I printed it out. Also Celtix (being the little pain in the ass it is) will not let me EDIT my own script--- so I hand wrote the new edits NEATLY on all 8 copies of my script. To be handed out tomarrow in class.

Tuesday- I stayed after and played the piano for National Honnor Society--- but I should have been IN the National Honnor Society: but that is a different rant for a different blog. Anyway--- yay.

Wednesday- AGAIN: re-formatting my script because Celtx is horrible. I quit. I just want to be a tree so I don't have to talk about grades, and other things I apparently am Deranged about. grr--- I'm going to go do something artsy and get less angry. i cannot blog in these conditions.

Thursday- I worked on finding some clothe for Playing God. Foun a dress a few sizes too big and a fur wrap for rabbits--- both we're declined. But the search is still on! I am reading the plays but not enough to go into depth (I know, bad student!) but I'm trying to find things I can do without ticking off everyone. Idk

Friday- so I didn't neccisariy do anything for the film today, but I felt compelled to talk about my day. After school I walked over (a mile up hill with my guitar. Proud!) to teach music theory at Chittic Elementary. I stayed after and helped out in the special needs wing and tought kids basic theory and songs. They were so cute! It felt great to give back toy comunty in such a way--- where I can spread joy and an interest In the arts. I also talked about donating some plays that are "kid friendly" and I may be doing an easy Shakespeare reason program with the kids later this year/summer.
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment