Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 12th, 2013 --- October 19th, 2013

MONDAY
PG=100
No school



TUESDAY
PG=100

Advanced playwrights workshop.

Started a new internship workshop with Young Playwrights Inc. 
it's really great: I remember a few excersizes from sophomore year at Urban Retreat: but I'm so glad to be working with/under Nic Gendillio and Sheri (last name I can't spell). 



WEDNESDAY 
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: COntinue working on ENSD

ACHEIVED? Sure

So I did good work, but It's just not their yet. I'm doubting my work and that's not good. I just want to make art an make good art- I know I can't please everyone but I'm having a hard time just pleasing myself. It sounds like a personal problem. It is. 
Gah I should have just been a tech.
Before:


After:



THURSDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: work with Jillian

ACHEIVED? OH GOD YES

So as I said last week, Jillian ha a fear problem. However, that being said: I feel that she really made a break through in our lessons this week. She took the leap and landed. I'm really proud of her growth. I suggested that we work on her easy song for another week and then show it to someone (she will chose the   someone) to help her get over her fear of performance.
I hate that word, even though that word was once my definition. 
I'm going to teach her how to present a song, rather than perform it.
Hopefully she can grow to the point where I can show aladren how my she ha progressed. 
Fingers crossed.

FRIDAY
PG=100

DAILY GOAL: Work on two essays for College.

ACHEIVED? Ya!!

So I think I'm onto something with my brown and Yale essays.
They both want short paragraphs on complex topics: so I have worked these two essays hard! Hope aladren sees this so we can discuss and fix I Monday.
I'm posting from my iPod, so I cannot attach the essays now but I will once I get my laptop!
The first essay was an essay for brown about where I live and where I grew up.
The second is for Yale: a revise second draft of my "pick a group you belong to and tell us why you like them and how they have shaped you etc.". I completely wrote somehow different which is a MILLION times better.
Hope it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment