Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 2nd, 2013 - - - December 7th, 2013

MONDAY
PG=100
STAYED AFTER SCHOOL FOR REHERSAL


TUESDAY
PG=100
INTERNSHIP. I got a commission, for a 6 page play, 3 characters and influenced by the word "crave" and I am SO lost on this--- I gotta pull this off: getting a staged reading out of this. XP


WEDNESDAY
PG=100
Gave Kimani a voice lesson. We are working on "Your Father's Son" from Ragtime. Very good song choice, picked by Richard Boizic. I'm helping her learn it and going over a few jazz techniques so---whoop.

THURSDAY
PG=100
Rehersal and Voice lesson with Jillian.
Really proud of her: she has grown so much since our first lesson: she isn't as afraid to try new things as she once was (I really think all that mooing in class was good for her), we started a caver of Fun's "We Are Young", and I challenged her to find a song to mash it up with. We started the first verse and so far so good.
Then I went to rehersal for Swagspeare and worked on some new endings for it.


FRIDAY
PG=100
I had a day of rest; because SAT tomorrow and I want to get into college. I know it's kinda BS, but it is true. My mind's logic is screwy.



No comments:

Post a Comment