Sunday, December 15, 2013

DECEMBER 8th - DECEMBER 13th

MONDAY 
PG=100
Rehearsal today. I was there.

TUESDAY
PG=100
SNow day: missed my internship ;( I missed my own play reading and I await feedback for new revisions. Whoop.


WEDNESDAY
PG=100
Gave Kimani a music lesson, that was fun. We are trying new teaching methods, because it has been verbalized to me that kimani is more of a hands I learner instead of a vocal/listening learner: so we have her working out the melody and me pitch correcting. I'm not so sure about this, because it is new territory to me, but in willing to try it because I want the best for my students. Just wish that I knew things. Meh.

THURSDAY
PG=1028392749 (so much)
So I taught Jillian a voice lesson today, THEN I went to rehearsal THEN I went to the PTO meeting and organized and filed and mailed letters and things....
So many letters an things....




FRIDAY
PG=100
I have a commission to write a 6 page play, using 3 characters, inspired by the word CRAVE. 
I am doing revisions of my play "THIS IS NOT A PLAY or WRTERS BLOCK: the musical without music"


No comments:

Post a Comment