Sunday, March 16, 2014

BLOGS (sort 0f)

This has been a sad, sad, week.

I barley got anything done---*slaps self on the wrist*

Tuesday I was in the city doing interny things.
Friday I was at the dance show.

Monday I tweeked the Blueberry hill prezi with more information.
http://prezi.com/pu-hgbwibvba/blueberry-hill-accord/

But other than that---I didn't get that much done.

I mostly focused on helping the freshmen with their plays----- It really worries me, I know they won't be ready for monday----

I just want to hold them and help them as much as I can, but its so hard because we are not only going against time, but their own walls as well as mine when it comes to teaching.

I know that they will learn alot on Monday when the plays are read---but Im so worried that the punch will be too painful.

Some of the plays are salvagable---but I just wish I could get in their minds and break everything so they can start writing good, interesting, plays!


I think I ask too much and teach to little----
worried.
I'm going to go work on SURPRISE as well as THE PHILADELPHIA on the prezi.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment