Sunday, March 9, 2014

BLOGS

Hi!

Quicky-quicky-quicky blogs:


So Tuesday I was in NYC doing my playwrighting internship---Wednesday I was in the city again to see HAND TO GOD (must see, btw: DO IT. DO IT NOW).

Thursday I was teaching a voice lesson with Jillian---

The other nameless and some-what less important days---I did more reading into the play(s). I updated Blueberry hill accord prezi--- and I also started working really hard on the freshmen writers.

I'm really worried....
because I remember sucking hard----but not this much.
I mean last year with ashley, she was decent enough to hold her own.

I shouldn't be too judgmental and cruel though---it is only a first-ish draft.


Can't wait to get my hands on them on monday and work with them.
Also they need to listen to me when i tell them how to format things in a folder---- they just DONT LISTEN>

*cries to self*

No comments:

Post a Comment