Sunday, March 23, 2014

"BLOGS"

And by blogs---I mean me ranting about things for 3 minutes in short, miss-spelled, choppy sentences!!! (woot woot)



SO: what I did today---- I had my internship on Tuesday( Just found out: I'm getting a reading of SUPER on Tuesday, which is much needed because I am yet to get feedback on it)----

I can't remember---but I think it was thursday (and or) friday that I stayed after for rehersal.

I know I stayed on Saturday for mainstage: speaking of: MOY EXCITED.

I spent my week locked in my room writing music. I wrote 5 songs (2 which aladren has heard and approved)---and---ya.

I've been trying to work with my freshmen as much as  possible. They haven't sent me anything this week (which worries me) so I'll speak with them come monday.

But til then: MAINSTAGE PROGRESS.

Feel really honored and excited to be part of the show this year!
(the songs are on evernote and I am going to try and upload the other three later but there are some issues with that---so yurp).


ALSO: not blog related: but I heard back from ARS NOVA. My play "THIS IS NOT A PLAY" did not make it to the finals, but the company manager wrote me this really nice personal note and I just felt really nice. They could have just mailed me a rejection letter but they were so sweet to discuss my work with me and encourage me to continue sending my work to them. so shout out to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment