Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 21st, 2014----January 26th, 2014

More informal blogging! (yayyy)

What I have done with my life this week---

1. GIVE A LOT OF FRESHMEN FEEDBACK
2. drink the tears of my enemies
3. Write crappy spoken word poems
4. Fight with parental unit
5. Reach $800 on Indygogo
6. College Interveiws (the final countdown)





1. YA. FRESHMEN PLAYS. (joy). But ya---- I have been reading a lot of---well----things, I wouldn't necessarily call them plays yet---although there are few jems in the pile, the majority of the scripts are not up to parr. However I can see that they are trying---some more than others. Still, I can't wait to hear all of them read in class.


2. Tears of my enemies are delicious. moving on.


3. I got stuck in a parking lot and wrote a spoken word. See previous blog for more on that.

4. COLLEGE

5. We reached $800 on indygogo!!! (YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY). So proud of (me) and all my other seniors for being able to raise the money to put on the show---now we just need to----put on the show----

6. College interviews!!! DePaul was on Saturday, and that was fun! I think it went very well--I was the first of the day, and hopefully I made their days. But now I'm officially over with the process---and it's just a waiting game---and that scares me. Really--I liked having thinks to do and things to freak out about---it is better than being helpless and waiting for answers.

Fingers Crossed it all comes out well!

It was a short week---so I can't wait for rehearsals on Senior Showcase. I want to get my hands on some paintbrushes and start getting things done!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment