Monday, September 19, 2011

Blah blah blah Blurrr

PG=100

Hola! I literally had no idea what to put it "title" so i just put down stuff. XP

Miss you alL! And going to miss you all very soon. Although i LOVE this blog, i am gonig to start focussing more on my profesional blog

The Pretty Project

Which i am STILL begging you all to fallow. Make a diffrence one blog at a time. <3

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! this does not mean i'm abbondoning this bloog.OH NO! This blog really is my first really "writing experience " i will never stop writing here. Its my first home. All im basically doing is buying a summer home. Or...fall home...you get the piont!

So please fallow my new blog link below!

Today was awsome, however i was mainly shocked that many people did-not get the song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" from the beatles.
hello!!!! But oh well, it was still agr eat clas. I got to act, i loved to read everyone elsese plays! So much fun!

Hayley Michelle

http://fallowtheproject.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment