Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sacrifices must be made

PG=100 (doesnt start yet. I know...just...ya).

I jst got home from the WORST GUITAR/VOICE LESSON IN HISTORY OF ALL TIME. It just really SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I have never been this embarressed/ashamed/in need of a good ass-whooping since i was little.

I need to start being serious.
I need to crack down the whip and be real.

I'm just lost so much right now.
I could use some guidence guys...so hear me out please:

I was supposed to work on my album(demo)...you know, rehersing music. Writing it down. He was also going to help me with my song book for auditioning and resume and stuff...
I LEFT EVERYTHING ON THE STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I wanted to die..and thats not the worst!
So i hand wrote all my homeworkwith him..then i relized that i suck and i cant play guitar because i have no rythm , my timeing is always to fast, i miss read notes and my finger placment is always off.
Then my voice cracked in warm-ups, (not the good way), i couldn't stop yawning and then when i was guitar improving i broke a string.

AGGGGGGGG@$@&*(*UJOI#Q*@^THUIOG)&^%$#WEDFGHJIP{+_#%$^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So now my parents think that this "isn't for me" and maybe i should just stop because its a waste of time because im not good enough. and that i'm not improving enoguh...
And i want to say i am..but im not becuase im lazy and a terrible person.

They say they will continue me in this, but i have to start sacrificing things.
Like playwriting, and friends, and other important stuff to me.

I want to say i'll do it, becaseu i cannot live without my music..but i dont know.

Please help.


Hayley Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Take a step back, take some deep breaths, and reexamine all of this when you're calmer. Decisions made when emotionally downtrodden are likely to go awry. Once you've recovered and can judge things more objectively, figure out what you would need to do to continue doing everything you want to, in a very straightforward, factual manner. Then establish if you can feasibly do those things. If you can't, then is when you figure out what you need to change - if you can, truck along.

    ReplyDelete