Thursday, September 1, 2011

I BACK! IM BACK IM BACK!!1...Did i mention that IM BACK

Pg=100 (School hasnt started, but now i cant help but post that!)
 OMIFG: IM BACK.

I didnt post because i wasn't sure exactly what to say. ive been back for QUITE a while now...just waiting...for the moment....
(ITS NOT THE MOMENT! lmfao, RSAC <3)
I've learned a great amount of stuff at my time at RSAC, and i think i have...matured...ish. HAHAHA,
in person i am better, in my writing? IM PSYCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hehehe...what?! I still want my hyper fun! Ill be quite...i promise...later. XP)

Ok...so things i learned at RSAC:

1. No one cares what you do, as long as it gets done.
2. Im bi-polar as FUDGE!
3. I have piano seperation angsiety.
4. I do not do well in "groups".
5. I am an old soul.
6. BO F*#%in WHO! (curtisy of Kevin Kittle <3)
7.  I am a writer/singer/songwriter. NOT AN ACTOR.
8. When i dont talk people still dont like me.
9. Im a smart ass.
10. I have issues. XP
11. Im too talented for this world. (that one i made up..but ya. its true)
12. I am also verry vain and seld centered. (working on it...starting tomarrow)
13., This is a very long list
14. it is also very depressing
15. maybe i should stop.
16. LAST ONE
17. I PROMISE
18. Ok..here it goes
19. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I LEARNED FROM RSAC IS...
20. I love you. <3

Being away from writing was really hard for me. I mean, i tried hand writing. But i cant spell (i cant spell here..so whats the diffrence again?)
Well...the diffrence is that IM SLOW AND MY HAND WRITING LOOKS LIKE DROOL AND I MISS MY BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg.

I have done lots of writing and i cant wait for the school year to start.
I feel like i have started to find myself...sort of. & i look foward to starting a bette,r professional year.

New start.
Problem is,  i got rid of all my friends from school because they all suck and they never liked me anyways..So im going to be on the quest of FINDING MY SELF...all alone...
But really, its a quest that one must travle alone.
No one should know you better than you..unless you are the president of their fanclub. They should know you better.

Ive started writing my music, and taking it very seriously. But ive come to a fork in the road...

My "peers" are telling me that i have to decide between music and writing. they say i need "focuss on whats important. I do too much. I need to be perfect at one thing, rather than good at everything".

So its a decicion that is REALLY hard.
Any advise would be great right now...
<3

Ok, will talk later...and post some writing i did while at RSAC.
So TA-TA for now....

Hayley Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment