Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Boys are like knots. They're always in my hair and i want them GONE FOR GOOD.

PG=100

Ok, boy drama is coming to a climax...talking to out with him as we speak on FB. this should be interesting...hold on...
PLEASE HOLD WHILE I GO VIRTIUALLY CATURATE SOMEBODY WHO WILL REMAIN UN-NAMEDD

Going to be late to school on tursday. Looking into Jaw/Cheek bone surgury. so...ya. Today was a terrible, painful day.

I have come to the deccision that fitness is not my friend. When i sit down i make that "old person" sound. I ache from my upper rib cage to my belly button and out to my dino-sized hips. Summary: It sucks.
I cant laugh because it hurts.
Therefore, Fitness wants me to die.
DAMN YOU GETTING INTO SHAPE!!! XP
lmfao, but seriously; major pain goin on now. EVEN AS WE SPEAKKKK.

Today was a cool history lesson, but i just want it to be friday! EEE! PLAY WRITIN! Hopefully my play i want to hand in will be done before that, or i can at least have it DONE by friday. <3 so ya. <333

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment