Wednesday, September 14, 2011

THE BLOG IS UP

The new blog" The Pretty Project" is now offically up. That os going to be my blog that i ahd talked about in my last post. It would mean the world to me if you all subscribe. The link is bellow. FALLW THE PROJECT!!!



http://fallowtheproject.blogspot.com/


Also, i just want to clarify EXACTLY what the blog is about. It is about changing the world, one girl at time. You know. Telling their stories of what happened to them and how people impacted them: good and bad. I want to use my power in the arts, although little and probably insignificent: to make a diffrence. I want to tell those stories and help those girls. Maybe we all deserve a happily ever after; all we have to do is lend a hand, make a friend, and smile.

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment