Tuesday, April 5, 2011

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!

PG=100

Heyyyyyyy fellow bloggerz!

I'm back! (haha, cuz you just cant get rid of me.) >=)

ive been REALLLLLLll busy latley, we are close to FINISHING OUR RUN WITH SHAKESPEARE'S COMEDY OF ERRORS! (which you should have all seen.)
<3
and now i am BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!

It feels so good to be back.
i missed you alL! Even thoguh, most of the time i feel like no one's reading.
I DID SO MUH WRITING SINCE WE LAST TALKED!

ya, finished a play and i am starting a few new ones! That includes:

Queen of the Dammned
Tenements for Elephants
One of them
Mirror Mirror
Dear Brother Charlie

<3

can't wait to get started! I will also start trying to do some "creative writing" on here at least oce a day. You know, get the old artsy me back. They'll usally be monolugues that i'll include in my plays, or short poems i write.
<3
so READ THEM....please <3

hahaha, so many hearts in this blog. XD
listening to Joan Lett, i love her. wow, that was so random.
ha, she really is awsome. she is like....my 12 role model.
Here are my role models in order of awsomeness ( i know you dont care. but here it izzz) (15-1) (1 the most epicly awsomest of them all):

15. Wonder Woman
14. Boy George
13. Pat benetar
12. Joan Jett
11. Blondie
10. Princess Dianah of whales
9. lea Michelle
8. my mom
7.  Tinker Bell
6. Rosa parks
5. anyone involved in women's suffrage movements
4. my cat
3. William Shakespeare
2. Freddie Murcury
1. Lara croft. (she is so awsome!)

OOOOO! speaking of lara croft, i FINALLY got permission to go "splinking" for my birthday!!!

For thsoe who dont know what "Splunknig" is, it is the offical term for Cave exploring.
I lvoe studing staligtites.
I love art SO much, but if i wasn't in theater, i would definitly be an archeoligist/splunker. Its the closest i will ever get to being Lara croft....unles i be her in a movie...but that's most likely to never happen.
=(
Oh well, cant wait!!!!
<3
<3
<3

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment