Friday, April 29, 2011

SOCIAL SUCICIDE: I ATE THE BOMB

PG=100

I am in so much pain right now...i just commited social sucicde. No joke. i was really excited about today, haing fun; I just got a new confedence level (randomly. I think its because i beat one of my arch-rivals from my old school in an essay contest i entered..."illegaly") (my old school's contest. i entered, even though i dont go there anymore! EAT THAT KELSEY FASULO!!!!)

so i decided to go and have myself a little "celebration". I went to the mallwith one of my friends and we went to go see "HOP" (terrible btw), and then...i saw it....

a choclate chip cookie, diped in choclate.......

at the time it seemed so amazing.......and then......now....

IM SHITTING PUPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and i got my period. I WANT TO CHOKE BABIES!

and the worst part?

SOMEONE FROM MY OLD SCHOOL CAUGHT ME EATING IT! I thoguht i was going to die.

 I have this problem of eating in front of people, and i'm slowley starting to get over it...but that was socail sucide for me. a fat girl, seen eating something that fattenting.....

i am never eating at the movies ever again.

I feel so terrible, and i am stilling shitting puppies. PAINNNNNNNNNN>


I took like, 4 midol's. god, i cant belive i ate that.....uggg, im such a fat ass. IDAESKFJESDOGHRJOIPEA{O$I(#&%Q)_FGUEWTY$*()%QO/

ugg. Recently i've been flipping the shiz. I mean, this week i've had 2 mental breakdowns...IN THE SAME DAY!

i eman, ya, i get my weekly mental breakdown...but now its happening like, almost everyday!

I want to go for ytheropy or something...but i dont have time. I'd have to drop something, and i cant do that. I need to work on my carrer. I mean, i can get used to it...hopefully.

I dont know...Do those depression medications work? hahaah, MANIC DEPRESSIVE.
XD

Ok ok, but seriously...no joke.
I want/need badly theropy. My parents dont like discussing it thoguh. maybe i'm gonig crazy, or loosing my mind...or trippnig on midol. STILL IN PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN>

God, i think this is the most personal blog i have ever written! hahaha.......
...
.

.
.
.
.
.
.


hi.


SOCIAL AKWARDDDD.

ok, bye now. Excuse me while i go and punch bunnies to relize my pain.
IT HURTSSSSSSSSSS>


Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment