Monday, April 11, 2011

This title is totlly irrelevent to the this blog. enjoy.

PG=100

couldn't think of what to call this blog.
rawr.
Imma dinosaurse.

I wonder what actually killed the dinosaurses? i dont think a metor...i bame canada.
idk....ummmm.......ya.
NEW TOPIC!

Worked on destroying the set today.
fun. (sarcasm to the highest levle).

my keyboard is stickkkkkyyyyyy.

anywho, worked with my carpenter friends, why r all the guys there HOT!?!??!!?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Speaking of which....ITS BEEN 55 DAYS SINCE I'VE KISSED ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yah!!!!!!!!!!! (Still keeping up my no boys movement).

But 4 realz, they r cute. hahaha.

i need 2 get stronger. had an apple today. yummy.
lmfao, i ran out of stuff to talk about.
ok,
BYEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hayley Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment