Friday, April 15, 2011

THE LAST BLOG...like, EVERRRRR

Pg=100

i kidm, i kid. this is not the last blog. really.
Its jsut my last for a few days. going away to DISNEYYYYYYY.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, i love disney.
I
am
the
disney
kid.

Always was, ands still am. I am getting a job there senior year in the arts department during the summer (i smell scholarshipppp) and...ya.

Me and disney? we're tight yo. Tight like....(insert inapropriate joke about your mom).
XD

so anywayz, getting packed. again. If your going ANYWHERE, you HAVE to look FABULOUS. Ok, now i'm stalling,. my parents want me to move this stuff, but i told them this was for school.
god im an ingratful child......
oh well.

anywhooooooooooooo, STALLING STALLING STALLING>
STALIN!

I did an essa yon compairing him to hitler. funnny storyyyyy. hopefully got a good grade. it.was.EPIC.

hha, have you ever seen me do my hitler impersination? hahahaha, jewish girl impersonating htiler...good one....hahahahaa.

God this blog is so offensive.

Exited to be doing Freshmen showcase. Go jessicia and Gabe! Our play is gonna ROCK LIKE A ROLL! (or roll like a rock...idk...what was the expression again?). hahahaha, it will be
PREFCECTTTTT.

Trying to phco-analysis it.
is that bad?
Good ?
Color coating?

I am obsessed with color coating.
Is there something for that like...AA?

"Hi, my name is Hayley and i am a color coat-addict."

hahahaa, speaking of AA....(actually this has nothing to do with AA, jsut reminded me of this. i actually dont know why, but it does). Deciding to do theropy. Especially Group theropy.

I like group theropy. Its when your surounded with a bunch of crazy people like you, you all talk about how much your life sicks, then your told that it doesnt suck and you rjust complaining, and then in the end we end up balling our tears out because we are terrible human beings.

=)

fun...right?
hahaha, you know the guy that was "the best phscologist/theropist? ever was high? like...all the time?"
XD

Personally,. i think the best damn theropist person thingy is Dr. Drewpinsky.
<3
<3
<3

in my play, Cages for Animals, Freedom for Sale I have a character based on Dr.Drewpinsky.
his name is "Dr. Sy Cohen"

rofllllll, makes me laugh EVERYTIMEEEE.

Hopefully off book on the Freshmen showcase peice before break ends. I like being perfection. <3

Now looknig into acting, and interested in directing. I love bossing people around. I know thats not what directors do (i mean...they sorta do), but i like the feel and power a director has.
Me likey power.

I want to find someone who doesnt. lmfao, HI MS.ALADREN.

I doubt that she'll read this over the break, but anyway, HI ALADREN BABIESSSSSSS.

lmfao, i saw a pair of twin babies at the mall a few days ago, LMFAO they were SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
wow this is a long blog.
and its really random too. WOWWWWWWWWWWW> i have lots of thoguhts.

SEXY TRANSITION>
(HAHAAHAH!)

Do any of you watch What-the-buck>? he is amazing! I love him, GO BUCK!
anywhoooooooooooo, today was "silence day" for many who are forced into silence about their secuality. i tried my darndest but i failed.
Epically.
Grrrr, but i lasted almost the whole day.

I dont understand why people told me it was "stupid". dont they get it? Its fighting the power. either join us or shut your god damn moth fudging lips.

God, people are SO rude.
LMFAO.

Decided to write a song about how much a hate the banjo called:
"how much i hate the banjo", played...on the banjo.

Also i may be going to CANADA (the enemy) this summer to make an award-worthy documantry called "'CANADA: too good, for to damn long"
or
"CANADA: whats up, eh?"

hahaha, god im so offensive.
Rarw! (dinisour racism).
XD

I hope dont run into any zombies over spring break. that would be bad.
still stalling. still stalling.
lmfao, hahaha. so anywayz, my dad is reading my blog now. XD
haha, jsut told me....something.
ZONEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Sorry if i offend you (he told me to not be a bad person). (too lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee).
swwy.

Anywho, i have a plan for when the zombie  revolution comes. (when it does. because it WILL happen).
First, i am dumbing myself down. Zombies want brains, and if you dont have a brain then they have to leave you alone..right. (duh, smart me).
Also, i am stocking up on amo and salt and sowing needles and wika stars.
<3
BAMF! Done and done. I am safe and so iz my
BRAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

ok, ok. this blog is the LONGEST BLOG EVER.
is there a like....riply's belive it or not like that? "Worlds lngest blog...ever".
hahaha, i would SO do that. God i have a lot of random thoguhts.
ETHWRIUEW
F

sorry, my phone jsut vibrated and it freaked my out, forgot i had it in my pants pocket. hahahaah, funyyyy.
calling muh buddy, travle buddy, best friend forever buddy, faith.


she says hi.

running out of topics. ok bye.


Hayley Michelle

(PS: HAVE A KICK A$$ SPRING BREAK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment