Sunday, April 24, 2011

TAKE ME HOME

PG=100

hola, mi amigos.
I missed you all very very VERY much. Had a BLAST in disney, and i miss it even more.

What did i do...hmm....i had a whole speech prepaired about what i waws going to say, and i just forgot all of it...so my vacation?

fun.
The last day? horrible.

it was like, the car ride from hell.

I ate like a pig on my vaction. I even had chinese food (SUPER FATENING): honey-seaseme chicken and i had a pot sticker. I am never eating that much ever again.
(but it was so good).

Epcot was awsome. I cried on" its a small world "(Kingdom Keepers ruined it for me. I like my brains and flesh on my body, not ona platter, thank you very much.) I got offered a job twice. (not really offered, but was told id be an awsome disney person). Found a disney arts scholar ship thingy and applied. ummm....god, im so drained of energy. The car ride was 18 hours.

My friend had a panic attack in the car and tried to jump out of the moving car thast was travling  at 80mph. (i told you, car ride from hell). And her boyfriend (jackass Joe as i like to call him) cursed me off through a text and called me a fat ass cow that thinks she's hot shit but is like vinny's ass (a pervy fat kid in my old school. burn). But its ok, it hurt, but they wont last, i know it, so it didnt faze me in the least.

I didnt mean to hurt her (its why he cursed me off): I am accident prone to everyone around me. Me and my friend, faith, every time i went near her, she hurt herself: ran into something, accidently got hit by something....it was freaky. I did alot of tanning and scene work (memorization). my friend is auditioning for the program on tuesday i think.....

anyways, god im tired, .....e i wanna be back in disney. in the grabnd floridian they let me play on their Stienbech, it sounbded AMAZING.

i cant think of anything else to put down,,,,,....if i think of anything, ill get back to you.

ok, sienora for now:

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment