Thursday, April 14, 2011

QUEEN OF THE BLOG (aka...lord googoo?)

PG=100

I think im suppusoed to be writing journals..but i dont know what play we're supposed to be reading..?
 anyone know?
anywho, had freshmen auditions todayu
FUN

Cant wait! I dont really care about casting, im just looking foward to being in it. Being a part of something is better than be ing nit-picky about parts. I love all the plays we're doing, so it will be really good.
<3

Anywho, aparently i am "Queen of the non-sense". according to many a friend. hahaha, i get that alot.
<3
anywho, i guess i ramapage alot.
God, im so wierd looking back at my bogs.
IM WHINEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY>
swfjsedkgta

hahahahaah, lol. Wow, haven't used that word in a while. ha. anywayzzzz, im just really happy that i have watchers/readers/crazy people like me/ youuuu people! ITs awsome.
SO THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

haha, if i am tlike lady gaga, does that make me lord googoo?
Laddy Gaga...Lord googoo?
Empropr baby face?
ha.
anywho, ran out of thoguhts.
so ya.
PENGUIN.
that wasd the most random thoguht EVER.
okay, this is offically byez.

Hayley Michelle

(PS)
Going on spring break so i wont be blogging for a while, swwy. dont think they have internet service in...DISNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy.

ahah, ok bye.

(PSS)
OH YA! ONE MORE THING! I was offered to write a play for my old highschool...FOR MONEY!
So gonna try working on that, and...ya. <3

ok. bye now.
my fingers hurt from typeing. byez!

Hayley Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment