Thursday, June 23, 2011

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOOOSINGGG ITT!!!!
I have theater finals tomorrow and I can’t eat anything. I need to study. Every time I go to eat food I think about how it’s un-healthy, not green, and I feel sick.
This usually happens when I get stressed.
THE INFORMATION IS NOT STICKING IN MY BRIAN!!!!!
RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM LOOSING IT!!!!!!
I also just had the most mean and depressing conversation with my parents ever. I just realized the entire world is superficial and part of the "plaster parade" and I hate the universe.

My parents want me to find new friends because they are "poor and ugly".
I just don't get it. They think that they are all jealous of me and are going to rob me and hate me because I’m "pretty".

They don’t hate me; I’m pretty sure that’s the opposite of FRIENDS.
They're just mad because I hang out with nice people.
Especially my mom. She always wants me to be "popular" and stop "hanging out with losers".

So what, they’re not on the fudging cheerleading team, but in the long run they are going to be some-what more successful than half the kids in my school.

I just don’t get it; why are people so judging on looks? I mean, I understand; and being a hypocrite I think it’s wrong even though I do it too.

I just...HATE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mom wants me to do this "Quick Trim" diet with her.
Yuk.
How about...no. But I can’t tell her that, she's my mom.

Thinking about just running away to join a convict or just continue living a lie.

God I hate stupid decisions like that; you can never win!!!!

GRRRRRRR....
REALLLY FLIPPING about theater final. I CANNOT fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hayley Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment