Wednesday, June 29, 2011

N3RD SONGGGG

This is my Nerd song that i  promised everyone on facebook. I Think its pRETTY epic!!!
So here it isssss: ENJOY



VERSE: I got my/ big glasses with the thick black rim/ I got my 80’s Scooby-doo t-shirt tuck in my/  mom jeans/ with high top sneaks/ got the tap around my glasses and I look pretty neat/ got/ x-box/ cooling off from last night/ from my/ inter-galactic online fight/ with/ the boy next door/ who just got the chills/ cuz he/ just saw my epic gaming skills/ I kicked his butt in Halo: reach/ L.A. Noire and Fable III/ but/ When we got to portal/ I was so immortal/ Defeating Wheatley then Co-op mode/ He came over some/ Rock-band/ after I beat his high-score/ we played Broadlands/ Batman: Arkam Asylum/ Can’t wait for the sequel/ so we just played Conan/
PRE-CHORUS: And All last night/ it was super-awesome total hot nerd fight/ cuz/ in the of geek-atutide I WIN/ Again/
CHORUS: So You can/ Call me a nerd/ Cuz that’s what I am/ So it all you want/ I don’t give a damn/ You can call me a geek/ but that’s not me/ cuz nerds are a different species/ of/ out-casts/ coming from the past/ cuz every one is secretly/ a LOSER/ like  you/ like me/
VERSE:Got my/ ANIME-NEXT/ ticket purchased/ and NORUTO can go suck it/ cuz/ Full metal Alchemists/ Kicks its butt/ every day of the week/ ya/ If we want me/ I’ll be in the book store/ checking out/ the manga boys/ that/ look Pilipino/ but are actually American/ and part wear-wolf/ no that’s twighlight/
PRE-CHORUS:And/ Youwi for yuri/ That’s all I really have to say/
CHORUS: So You can/ Call me a nerd/ Cuz that’s what I am/ So it all you want/ I don’t give a damn/ You can call me a geek/ but that’s not me/ cuz nerds are a different species/ of/ out-casts/ coming from the past/ cuz every one is secretly/ a LOSER/ like  you/ like me/
BRIDGE: I’ve collected all the Pokémon/ from Abra to Zubat/ And all the Yugi-oh cards/ Hot wheels/ BEAT THAT!?? Cuz/ I’m the queen of all the nerds/ and/ Role-playing is not absurd cuz/ I like playing Star trek/ and doing the SULU DANCE!/ And filing the internet with more/ stupid cats/ with more stupid cats!!!
CHORUS: So You can/ Call me a nerd/ Cuz that’s what I am/ So it all you want/ I don’t give a damn/ You can call me a geek/ but that’s not me/ cuz nerds are a different species/ of/ out-casts/ coming from the past/ cuz every one is secretly/ a LOSER/ like  you/ like me/ like  you/ like me/ like  you/ like me/ like  you/ like me/ like  you/ like me/ I don’t know how to end this SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment