Saturday, June 11, 2011

Girlfriend Trainer

PG=100

So...hi everyone. I'll talk about Freshie showcase later....(trama n drama n my personaly screw up and my FAT ASS).

I have EXTREAME writers block and its pissing me offffffffffffffffffff.

I mean, i haven't written a good song in 2 weeks! THATS TERRIBLE!

But i think this is the best one i have been able to come up with:

Tell me what you think of it so far: its the best i can do. It's called Girl Friend trainer, i'lll probably post it on youtube later if i decide it doesn't suck. here you go:



VERSE: Are you seriously/ coming to me/ after all the time/ we spent together looking at our history/ are you/ really coming up to me/ and asking/ for advice on how to train your Barbie girlfriend/ its/ not my fault that she is just a little hot mess/ and/ how could I control her flirting crazy antics/ if/ you don’t like the way she is then you can’t change/ only thing to do/ is to dump her Kim Kardashian ass/
PRE-CHORUS: But/who am I to tell you/ what to do/ only the girl you should/ have ended up with/ until Malibu here hitched up on you like a leach/
CHORUS: I’m not gonna teach your girlfriend/ to be more like me/ something’s cant be change/  something’s  should just stay the same/ for here kind of “people” you might need a dog trainer/ Cuz she’s a little female dog and I am the girl you really want/
VERSE: So/ what are you still standing here/ and staring at me/ I told you my answer now will you just leave/ hey/ it’s not my problem if your girlfriend has two left feet/ you’re the one who wanted her over me/ should I care/ that you girl friend won’t let you go out/ no/ I don’t think so/ your life’s not really my problem/ since/ you left me for Cali Barbie/ now crawling back and want me/
PRE-CHORUS:It’s kind of sweet/ that you’ve finally had an epiphany/ that i/ am the girl that should be with/ but seriously/ you/ made up your mind/. And crossed the line/ too many times/ and you can have me back when I die/
CHORUS:I’m not gonna teach your girlfriend/ to be more like me/ something’s cant be change/ and something’s just should stay the same/ for here kind of “people” you might need a dog trainer/ Cuz she’s a little female dog and I am the girl you really want/
BRIDGE: 1/ one thing we need to get straight is that/ 2/ too much talk of your girlfriend just shut up/ 3 words that you can say to her to make your problems go away/ go away
CHOURS: I’m not gonna teach your girlfriend/ to be more like me/ something’s cant be change/ and something’s just should stay the same/ for here kind of “people” you might need a dog trainer/ Cuz she’s a little female dog and I am the girl you really want/

No comments:

Post a Comment